Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hmm...

There are days - more often than not - that I realize more than ever that friendship is critical to survival. I'm not going to go into some huge theological shin-dig about why God desires for us to have friends. I just want to share some thoughts.

I have been down many roads that I regret ever traveling. It is in those moments where I am on the way to destruction that a friend is there. He isn't there to judge me but to point me in the right direction.

Some days I am feeling like absolute crap and there is a friend to lean on.

There are days where I am in some dark times and a friend is treding with me through the battle field.

There are days where I rejoice and a friend is there more excited about what's going on in my life than I am :).

Let me just say that if it wasn't for the handful of guy friends that God has placed in my life I would be a total wreck right now. I would probably be off doing my own thing.

To all my friends I want to say, "Thank you." I love having godly friends such as yourselves. I cherish every moment that I have with you. I love you all with all my heart.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home