Friday, May 29, 2009

Hecktic

I'm really stressed out. I was sick with the flu on Tuesday and Wednesday. I missed half a day of work both days (which is never good... especially when you work for comissions). On top of that, I am WAY behind in my school work. I have a bazillion chapters to read and an assignment to do all by Sunday. I forgot about the camp board meeting tonight so I couldn't catch up on all my school work. PLUS, my band - Affix - has a show in a little over a week and we have a bunch of kinks to work out before we even take the stage!!! *big breath* .......... and ouuuuuuuuuut.

Exciting news! My band's first album is releasing on June 13th!! We're excited about it. It's just an EP of about 5 songs. We have our new posters in now and we'll be getting the T-shirts and CDs in next week. YEAH!

More exciting news! Kendra and I are going to be visiting Johnny and Amanda Erdman on Sunday! We're pretty much stoked. I love hanging out with them. It's so awesome being with the ones you love.

More exciting news! I made the Cadre!! I know that most of you have no idea what that means. LOL! It means that I am going to be spending the next 12 months in an intense mentoring program with Jeanne Mayo (she is considered the mother of youth ministry). She is awesome! I had the privledge of sitting in on her session at the the National Youth Ministry Convention.

God is so good. And my bed sounds so good... I'm definitely hitting that up right now.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM , Blogger Kendra_Kendle said...

Yay for the Cadre! I'm excited for you and for our ministry!

I got overwhelmed just reading your blog. Oh, no, Gigi is eating the petrolium jelly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home