Saturday, May 21, 2005

In California!

Ok. Cali is all right. It's not what everyone makes it out to be. There are a lot of materialistic people here. Then again, they're everywhere. In any case, I just want to go home.

I've been in San Diego for a week now. I'm suppose to be processing out of the Navy but the Navy is being gay and has made me wait to ceck out. I don't start all my paperwork until Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to fly out of here on Wednesday. I need to get back to Ohio. I miss Kendra so much.

Kendra is doing well. I know that she hasn't posted a blog in a while (as well as I). She is almost 30 weeks into the pregnancy. I wish I could have been there for most of it. I haven't seen her in about 4 months (yeah). It's time for me to go home and take care of her.

I'm hoping to get a job with Cintas Corp. It's a company that specializes in uniforms and stuff. One of my uncles is helping me to get an interview. We'll see what happens.

My time in the Navy has been one heck of a roller coaster ride. I've had a lot of ups and downs (A LOT more downs than ups) but I feel that my time was served well. After all, I wasn't there for the Navy... I was in the the Lord.

I'm going to finish up my laundry. God bless you all!

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT: Thinking about joining the military? Think again... think HARD about that decision.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Son;
Just hang in there, you'll be home before you know it. It's the waiting that makes it seem like it's taking forever. Just keep yourself busy & the time well fly by....HOPEFULLY :) <><
Love you & God bless
Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home