Thursday, April 07, 2005

Almost there

My time is coming soon!! Before I know it I'll be out of the Navy and home with Kendra! In the words of Napoleon Dynamite, "Yessssssssssss." It's going to be great!

Kendra is doing well. She is very much pregnant. I wish I could be there to give her the back rubs, ankle rubs, and all that stuff that she needs. I talked to her the other day and her legs were real sore from craps she had earlier. She was telling me how bad they hurt and all I could think of was "I wish I could be there." Mmmmmm... The joys of love.

I got to hang out with the Stonebargers' and Ellis' yesterday! It was really great to see them :). Friends are great.

Well, I'm at work so I guess I better do something.

"Peace out Napoleon." -Kip

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT: Nothing good comes out of gossip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home