Friday, April 22, 2005

Home is around the corner :)

23 more days!!! I will be flying out of Japan in 23 days. I'm hoping to be home toward the end of May. I am very excited to see Kendra and her belly. She won't send me any pics of it because she wants to surprise me :). She is so great! I miss her so much.

Kendra bought us a car! It is a 2002 Oldsmobile, fully loaded. That's all I know. OH! It's a silver, four door sporty looking car. Kendra said that she bought the sporty one because she doesn't want me to feel too old, yet ;). I don't feel old, now. I've been driving around a 1991 Japanese Toyota minivan for the past year. Can you say, "Change is good?" Oh yeah!

I'm drinking some great Starbucks coffee right now. I just got back from a Praise Team party. We sang kareokee at a friend's house. It was fun.

I have 24 hour duty tomorrow :(. I'm so glad I only have three duty days left.

I started the process of our pack out. I should be getting a confirmation in the next few days as to what day the movers will be coming. They could be coming as early as the 26th of this month and as late as May 10. We'll see how that works out.

Kendra thad an ultrasound done a few days ago. The doctor said that E.J. is 1lb 15oz! Kendra is only 6 months pregnant. If the baby continues to grow at this rate we may have an early arrival. We'll see. And... no... we do not know the sex of the child. We want to be surprised :).

Well, I'm going to finish my coffee and call Kendra. Peace.

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT: Temptation is not the sin... it's giving into the temptation that is the sin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home