Saturday, April 23, 2005

At Work

So I have decided that work sucks. Yeah... I don't think that we should have to work for anything. Can you imagine such a world......(*imagining*)........................ maybe we should continue with the tradition.

So, I have a few weeks left here on the mighty USS Blue Ridge. Then I will be flying out to Cali to process out. That's going to be nice.

I really miss home. As always, watch is boring, so I surfed the net. I came across this site - Google Maps - that allowed me to view satellite shots of any place I wanted to in the states. Of course, I zoomed into my parent's house. Hhhmmmmmmm.... home sounds so great right now.

Well, I better get back to work. Peace.

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT: God is good, no matter what.

3 Comments:

At 9:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richard! I miss you! When I saw Kendra last month she looked GREAT!
I know she will be so happy when you get back in the States... the timing is actually really good! Take care and have a good trip back! It'll come quicker than you think... maybe I'll see you at Lindsay and Tim's wedding?

Veronica :)

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger Rich said...

Veronica,

Hey there! I miss you too :). I miss all the Lighthouse girls. You all rock!

You will definitely see Kendra and I at Lindsay and TIm's wedding :). I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be so fun.

Stay encouraged in God's Word!

- Richard <><

 
At 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Mom here. Just read your blog. That is so neat that you can view things like that from satalite. Can't what to see you, miss you, miss our talks we use to have :(. 26 more days....(today is 4-25) Love ya bunches!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home